Friday, September 11, 2009

Exploring... *N17!!!!* *girl on girl-action*

-->Introduction: All mine. I reserve all the rights. Straight from my head, labored it in many nightly, lonely hours.

I'd like to slap a big steaming 'Parental control' sticker on this. It's about sex. Or the latter half anyways. The beginning builds the tension, I'd advise you not to jump ahead. Some words are very 'not for children'. You've been warned.

************************************************

-->
-->
I’m on overdrive! Grinning like an idiot, I feel a big ball of joy and excitement about to burst out of my chest. I can’t wait to get to unravel all my energy at the dance floor with some steamy song giving me the beat. But at first we’ve planned to go indulge ourselves with some delicious Chinese food and then some girly movie. I can’t even remember the last time I ate out or went to the movies. How ever, it’s only 4pm and it’s time to get to Ali’s place and get ready for the night. As soon as we get in, we call at the same time: -“Oh! Shower! RIGHT NOW!” It’s been a really hot day and I feel very slimy. I just sat hours in a train without AC. – “You go a head first” I say in spite of that. “I’ll check what the heck I packed with me.” Alice nods with a small thankful smile, then gets her towel from the bedroom and heads for the bathroom. I unpack the clothes that I plan to wear tonight. Black pants and a dark red top. Both of them pretty tight, caress my body on the right spots. Make me look good. There’s also my dark, lacy underwear. The panties are the hot pants-model, giving my hips softness, making my curves more prominent. The bra is strapless, it lifts my boobs up perky. I put my clothes and towel on the sofa to wait my turn and think about taking my ugly back bag to the bedroom. Away from staining the preppy living room. In the bedroom I see that Alice has already put out her clothes, too. On the top I see a dark red string. Oh, I think; that must fondle the crotch very nicely… I hear the shower turn off and get in a hurry to get out of the bedroom. I feel guilty. I was just about to reach out to touch those hypnotic underpants. Now an image comes to my mind about how well they must fit Alice’s lovely round hips. I blush of the thought and am thankful that there’s nobody to see. I feel a bit wet thanks to my travel fever and wandering thoughts.
Alice comes off the shower looking fresh and revitalized. We exchange a few words and then it’s my turn. I lock the door behind me and take off the clothes that have clued themselves to my skin. I startle when my hand hits my belly, full of butterflies. Shower time! I’ve got my usual, boring shampoo and soap with me, but there’s lovely feminine scents lingering in the bathroom. I decide to try some of Alice’s products. After washing my hair with color-revitalizing shampoo, I put some honey-scented conditioner on my head. Then I find a little bottle of musk-scented soap and poor it on a small sponge. At first I rub the sponge against my belly until it foams properly. Then I squeeze and rub the foam to the breasts, and then where ever I can reach. Intoxicating aromas and my massaging movements make me more aroused than I’ve ever been by my own touch before. I notice my breathing getting heavier and chafe myself with both hands; one still holding the sponge that feels both raspy and soft at the same time. I take the sponge to my left breast and pinch the nipple in its folds. I massage the boob a little and let out a small audible sigh. I suppress my voice and decide to finish my shower before I do something embarrassing. But I’m still very oversensitive and enjoy the running water on my skin a little more than usual. I feel how it takes the conditioner from my head, to my back, slowing down at the crack, and eventually tickling down my feet. The water feels good as it goes everywhere. Almost. Time to wash my veejay. I stir at the sensation of how randy it is. Just the feeling of the running water feels stunningly arousing, pleasing. I realize I can’t act normal if I don’t do something about my uncontrolled lust. I take my hand down and lightly touch my clit. I have to bite my lip not to scream. I let the water go to every nook as I fondle my pearl with chancing rhythms. The need of getting something inside me gets overwhelming and I move the shower to my clit and my hand lower, pressing two of my fingers thru the hot, wet hole. It pulses around my fingers and the fingers feel so damn good it gets hard to breath. I press the shower head against my pussy and move it against it as I move my fingers faster and faster. The rasp shower head, the soft water and the rhythmic movements makes my knees go weak and I have to squat down, rest toward the wall. I try to stay silent but soft moans escape my lips with every panting breath. Finally I feel myself coming; my twat pulsing around my fingers and waves of pleasure washing over me. I feel satisfied, yet still wanting more. Panting like I just ran a marathon I get up on my shaky feet and hope I didn’t make too much noise. In the last moments I really lost all sense of reality. I shower once more with cold water all over my body.

Wrapped in my towel I go to the sofa and sink into it, drained. – “You took a long one”, Alice says, staring at me curious. I blush and start brushing my hair. I’m so thankful of my long hair as I bend down and let them fall, covering my face. It’s quiet for a while but then Alice starts talking about the night and we get into excited chit chat. She says she’s not going out tonight to hit on guys since she has someone staying over. Light flirting will do. –“Please, don’t do that just for me!” I giggle. –”you never know… You might meet The One tonight!” Alice just giggles and shakes her head. She goes to the bedroom and I assume she’s going to get dressed. I start dressing myself and I’m almost set, just putting on my top when Alice storms into the Living room with pants on but her upper body totally naked. I startle a little and get surprised how much I have to concentrate on keeping my eyes on her eyes. Her beautiful, firm little boobs seem magnetized. All the sudden I can imagine caressing them and kissing those perfect little tits all over. Sucking those perky little nipples… I go as far as taking a step towards her when I freak out about it. What the Hell…? I hope Alice didn’t notice any of it. But she just smiles at me excited and asks –”which top fits better?” She’s waving a black corset-top on her left hand and a tight short-sleeved top in the other. I’m just about to say the corset looks awesome when she says –“I absolutely looove this corset! I don’t even need a bra with it!” And then she starts putting it on right then and there. There’s suddenly a huge lump in my throat. I give her a small encouraging smile and turn around quickly. I have to swallow. And maybe wipe off some drool. My hands are shaking. I’ve got butterflies in my belly. And they’re flying out of my pussy… which is wet again. Even more so than before. My uneven heartbeat tunes out the background music and all I can think is her awesome rack. When the Hell did I turn lesbian? I blink. And I blink again. I realize I’m breathing harder again. I flee to the bathroom and sit on the toilet seat until my panting slows down. Hell no am I masturbating to the thought of my sexy best friend. I don’t even have the time. We still need to put on make up!
At last we get ourselves ready and out. We find ourselves marveling at a beautiful Chinese place. It’s packed but we find a small table for two near the windows. We go thru the menus talking about all things possible. Cute guys, jokes, what we expect from the night… Eventually we both order duck in sweet and sour sauce and rice. We eat the filling meal in silence and abrupt chit chat. –“This food is so good, the enjoyment is almost sexual!” Alice cries out after her last mouthful. I nearly spit out mine as I burst into laughing. I really can’t disagree with that statement. We blush at all the eyes turning to us and quickly pay our bill and walk to the movie theater. We’re almost late. We decide to go see 40 days and 40 nights. It’s not exactly a new movie and we have no idea why they’re playing it now, but we take that one since all the other movies seem to be action blasts and horror flicks, and we’re really not in the mood for those. We quietly continue our chat about Alice’s last boyfriend’s pros and cons until the movie begins. Then we just watch it and laugh at the jerk, twisting and fuming in his sex-deprived personal Hell. Then comes the romance and the scene when he fondles his new girlfriend’s naked body with a flower until she comes. My breath hitches and I’m in awe of how beautiful the woman’s body is. So damn sexy… I want to be that flower… The man is just a sidekick to her exquisite entity… Rest of the movie was a blur to me. My thoughts wonder to how amazing it would be to explore another woman’s body. What would it feel like to kiss a soft breast…? To suck on a tiny, purdy nipple…? Burry my face into someone’s soft, feminine belly…? Lick… Oh my… Shit! My hand touches Alice’s soft hand as I clutch to the armrest. I cough a little and notice I’m slightly panting again. Shit! What the Heck is wrong with me tonight? One could almost think I live sex-deprived at home! Certainly not the case… I blush a little as we leave the theater and steer to a near by bar. We plan to have a few drinks there and talk about the movie before hitting the club. I’m a little abashed for not remembering many of the scenes Alice mentions. We still have a lot of fun talking and laughing at the male-lead’s mishaps.
Finally we get to the dim night club where the colored lights pulse to the beat. Great, now nobody sees my blushes! I guess I’ve become an unsocial creature since everything makes me blush. I fear people will notice that my eyes cling more to the women than the men tonight… Well, I really don’t care what other people think; I just don’t want Alice to think I’ve turned into a drooling dike… Even if I were, I wouldn’t want to ruin a friendship like that. My thoughts are interrupted by Alice’s hand grasping mine and pulling me towards the bathrooms. We need to check that the make up still looks good. And I really need to pee. I’m amazed how wet I am again. I have to wipe several times. Not only are my thoughts totally wild today, the seam of my tight pants has been rubbing my freshly-trimmed crotch ever since I put them on. It really feels sensational thru the lacey underwear. We finish up and head to the bar. I’m as thirsty as a Hell hound. But I need to be careful; I can already feel the previous drinks in my head and I really don’t trust myself tonight. As we zip our super-sweet drinks, too sweet, we try to talk over the music but it’s useless. We go walk around the place, Alice’s showing me the entire club. It’s her favorite. We receive approving looks and flirting. I’m careful not to send any guys misleading signals. I’m not here to cheat on my boyfriend but to have fun with my friend! After circling enough, we go to the dance floor. It’s still quite empty. We’re early. We dance about three feet apart from each other. I close my eyes, sucking in the music; finding the beat and start moving to it. The rhythm is like a living thing that takes me over, goes to my limbs and makes me move sensually. The music is my lover. I feel like I’m making love to it. I open my eyes and see Alice’s got some nice new moves. We nod approvingly to each other. I fear I’m a bit rusty. I try to yell it to her, over the music but she doesn’t hear me. I repeat a few times but it’s useless. Finally we just lift our shoulders and burst into laughter. This is so great. Just what I wanted. I feel relaxed and sexy. It’s been a while…
Suddenly Alice smirks at me and dances closer to me. I understand that she wants to play our old game ‘Lets dance like lesbians and all the men go crazy’. We smile to each other knowingly, look into each other’s eyes flirting and dance really closely. My gaze wonders to her body unintentionally. We get really close, we almost touch each other. Is there electricity or am I just imagining? I must be… I do my sexiest move of this dance. I go lower and lower on every beat, caressing the air around her, until I’m squatting. Her legs are so gorgeous… I shake my head a little and start going back up, leaning forwards her a little as I do it; making my boobs follow her every curve. To an outside observer it would look like I was hitching myself against her, fondling her. I’d want to… Oh, every inch of my skin is itching to do it… My cunt is pulsing, I feel moist oozing out of it. Dancing makes the seam go wild again… I’m panting and not just for the physical workout I’m getting. But it’s a nice excuse. I don’t need to run away and hide it. But I fear lust is gleaming in my eyes and keep them off her face. Try to look to the roof, the lights, the DJ, anything else… but my feverish gaze returns to her body again and again. Her glorious breasts peaking from the corset… I don’t want to ruin our friendship. This part of our erotic dance has always been part of our tease act but this time I’m the one getting tormented. I wonder if she notices… Sees right thru me, revolted… I gulp and nervously face her eyes again. She smiles for me with stars in her eyes. And leans closer… and her soft lips are on mine! It happens so fast I freeze. I can’t response to it right away but I feel it sending little lightnings all over my body. My nipples get so hard, it hurts. Then I realize she’s just continuing our tease-game to an advanced level. She’s told me before she kisses friends in bars to make guys jealous. I feel used but I also want it. To try it, just once. As she takes another nip to my lips with hers, I open my shaky mouth a little and dart out my tongue to touch her red lips. They taste like her strawberry lip-gloss. It tastes so good; I want to taste more of it. She’s the one surprised now. Her eyes get wide and I feel her smile against my lips as I open my mouth more and kiss her properly. She presses herself closer to me, tilts her head to the side a little and lets her tongue inside my mouth, too. She closes her eyes and I follow her lead as the kiss feels so devine, I let it pull me in full-force. Who cares! This is just a game! It will be over in a second when all the guys are drooling over us like dogs in heat. I can hear them whistle and howl. Yell nasty things at us. I devour the madness of it, the lust. I feel my pussy starting to hurt; it’s so oversensitive against the seam. I have to do something about that soon… But for now, it’s just her soft lips against mine, her tongue wrapping itself around mine… Her boobs rubbing against mine, just few thin pieces of fabric between… this endless-feeling indulgence of her skin on mine… Her breath feels hot against my face, she’s panting too. Hot like fire… Like the fire that burns inside me… rages to have more and more… Suddenly I feel her hands around my waist. They’re shaking, pulling me closer. I’m a little shocked, wondering if I should stop. I realize we’re hardly moving now, and the DJ has changed the music to a softer melody. Our bodies are slightly heaving, hitting a beat every now and then. Our kiss being the only thing wild with pace. It slows and fastens as we explore each other’s mouth. I don’t want it to stop. I don’t want to open my eyes and end it. I want to take the game further… I put my arms around her hips. Softly caressing her back. I swallow and squeeze my eyes tighter. I’m sure soon she’ll pull away… My heart stutters as she takes her hands away… but then they come to my shoulders, twitching nervously. She pulls me closer, so close our bellies touch; our feet seeking for common rhythm for a while. I take a deep inhale and open my eyes slowly. I guess this has gone far enough. She’s watching me intrigued. Her gaze is fierce. As I pull my face away from her now swollen lips, she licks them. Suddenly mine feel lonely. I tremble a little, ready myself to part. The inner muscles in my thighs vibrate in need of touch. One last touch… I try to casually touch her thigh with mine. It makes her startle. Shit. I’m so busted… I pull my eyes off her delicate neck and to her eyes again, expecting resentfulness… Instead I get a wink. There’s something new in her eyes… They’re shining in a new way. Lust…? She wants me, too?
The song never seems to end. We dance, looking into each other eyes. Finally I get the words out of my throat. –“Well… This is… different…” My voice sounds so rasp I hardly recognize it. –“Yeah… Did you… erm… get enough… or…?” She asks wryly. My heart misses a beat. –”Um… Could we…?” I ask, my voice shaking now. I can’t believe this. She MUST be joking… I blush for my eagerness. My thoughts wonder to my Eddie. Would he consider this cheating? But it’s just a passing thought. My life seems so far away, another lifetime. I feel like I’m having a dream. I feel so unattached to myself. Like I’m flying. And still so much in the moment, maybe more than ever before. But… -“What about our friendship?” I ask cautiously, my voice just a whisper. –”Who says it has to change?” She asks winking. I can’t believe she’s flirting with me. Could it really be that easy? She brings one of her hands to my face, caressing my cheek. The other one plays with my neck hair, sending hot and cold flashes across my body. She really wants this. I want really this… I lower my hands to her round bum, caressing it a little; marveling how good it feels to my hands. The fabric of her pants stretching over it… All thoughts leave my head then as she bends in for another deep kiss. I get lost in her mouth…
When the song ends, the beat turns faster again. Popular demand, I guess. The DJ got tired of our little lesbian act. The whistles have seized. I open my eyes and hers are already on mine. She smirks and lowers her hand to mine, grasping it and pulling me with her to the coat racks. We’re leaving. Hand in hand we walk to her place, stopping every now and then for a kiss. Unwilling to ruin what’s happening by talking, we remain silent. Changing shameless gazes. She’s so inviting it scares me a little. How easy this is. I could just take her against that tree over there and she wouldn’t say no. I get a quick mental image of her arching against the tree as I kiss her neck my hand in her pants. I shake my head to the thought. Lets not be THAT daring. Finally we get to her apartment. As we get thru the front door I can’t hold myself any longer. I press her against the wall and kiss her in desperate need. I cup her face with my hand ask –“Are you sure, really?” I still can’t believe this is happening. She nods impatiently and brings her hands to my waist, pulling me closer again. As I bend to taste that inviting, pulsing vain on her neck; I feel her lifting her hands higher and cupping my boobs with shaking hands. It merely tickles thru the bra and top but the sensation still shakes me hard. I kiss a line from her neck to her cleavage, burying my face where her luscious, firm tits meet. I kiss each and reach my hands to open the hooks of the damn sexy corset. Her bare breasts heaving under it. She stops my hands and giggles. –”not there, silly!” We hear a door slamming higher in the staircase and I realize we could still get caught. She takes my hand again and hastily pulls me to her apartment door in second floor. As she tries to unlock the door with shaking hands, I put my hands to her waist and admire her beautiful behind. I hug her from behind and cub both her breast thru the corset. She gasps and looses her knees for a second. Suddenly the lock clicks and the door opens. She takes a quick step inside and crashes against the wall as I suck on her earlobe and squeeze her boobs in my hands harder. They feel so different from my own. So much better. I find her nipple thru the fabric and roll my thumb around it slowly taking my other hand lower. She breaths very heavily and a small scream escapes her lips as I land my hand on her crotch. Thru the pants I caress her up and down around the clit. I’m absolutely mesmerized by her amazing body. Her back arches against my chest as I marvel the sensation of her breast, the silkiness of her neck and how naturally it comes for me to touch her. She pants and makes lovely voices, like she’s singing little notes. “Oh… Oh…” My own breathing is labored as well. I can’t remember ever before being so aroused. But I just want to touch her. It still feels a strange idea to have her touching me. Her knees get too weak and she lands on them, pulling me down behind her. Never disattaching my hands or lips. She leans her head as far back as she can and invites me to kiss her moist, lustful lips. I changed hands; the other one comes up now, to the other breast, the other one goes down. I try opening her pants buttons. It takes a while but I get there. In there. Her bush feels short and curly. I twirl my fingers thru it couple of times loving how they tickle my fingers. My movements are slower now. I’m giving her a chance to catch her breath. And I like to enjoy these new sensations slowly. As my hand gets passed the hair, I gently slide my hand lower, to cup her twat loosely. I then move it slowly up and down, creating a little friction. As I hear her hum and sigh, I know I’m doing it right. I use more pressure now, every time I go back down, my fingers go deeper in to the silky moist of her veejay. Until it’s all wet. I take my three middle fingers and start drawing a circle with them, touching her clit on every round. She leans more heavily to me, her hums turn into singing again. Higher notes. I fasten my rhythm and make her whimper. She sounds so beautiful. My fingers accidentally sink inside her and she gasps with a loud ”Aaah!” It sends heat waves thru my spine. I leave my three fingers in, put them deeper. I don really have much room for in/out-action with her pants still on, so I just move my three fingers as much as I can. And circle her clit with my thumb. For a long while I just play her, enjoy the music coming out of her. She’s panting, shaking in my lap. As I feel her come against my hand, I clutch to her breast more firmly and enjoy the feeling of her pulsing around my fingers, feeling her excitement fill me too as she pants “Oh, oh, oh…” She grasps my thigh. I feel it up my pussy. Getting more and more aroused. This might be a long night… She crashes in my lap with her full weight. So warm. So hot. So damn sexy.
As she recovers, she gets up to her knees and turns to face me. There’s that lovely smirk again. I smile back at her. I’d be perfectly happy if she said that was enough but I wouldn’t refuse if she wanted more. She darts forward to my lips giving me another torrid French kiss. I can taste her passion in her hot breath that gushes to my mouth. I feel light-headed at the back of my head as she throws herself against me strongly. When she pulls away, I’m panting in very short breaths feeling I might pass out. She takes her hands down and pulls off my red top. Then she’s back on my lips again, scorning my insides with her steamy passion. My head feels hazed and yet I feel her body so clearly. She takes her burning kisses to my neck and her hand behind me to unhook my bra. As she takes it off, she leans back and says “So beautiful!” and she cups them, squeezing them firmly. I always hated when guys did that. But she… Her small soft hands just feel good no matter what they do. I look at her with my half-closed eyes and that corset of hers seems just taunting me. It looks so damn sexy, pushing her small boobs up and together on display. I bite my lips as I try opening the many hooks of that damn thing again. And finally succeed as she giggles at my efforts. As the thing falls off and the dim light from the kitchen hits her chest, I now have to remind me that I CAN look; I CAN enjoy the sight. I bend closer to kiss them. “Perfect” I sigh. I kiss them again. She looks down at me, daring look in her eyes. Oh, I do dare… I lick the left nipple. Once. Twice. I twirl my tongue around it a few times making her gasp and shake. I smile in pleasure. She still has her eyes open, facing mine fiercely as she comes closer to me, placing my right knee between her legs and start to maneuver her crotch against it. Up and down. Yet again I admire how freely she enjoys this all. She arches her back to friction induced pleasure and her breasts are right in front of my face. I suck in her nipple, the one I was licking before, and make her scream a little. Then she giggles and starts to moan to the beat of her movement. Looks like fun. Her knee is between my legs, too. So friction it is. I get my mouth of her tit and sit up, riding her leg as she does mine. Feels so damn good. The seam is working in my favor too. She leans forward to kiss me as we do this little midnight ride. She feels hot to my touch as I land my hands back to her boobs and start caressing them both. She does the same and soon we’re panting to each other's mouth for a while. Suddenly she stops and says “What do you say we get rid of these pants.. They’re starting to hurt a little…” I just nod, because I know she’s right. She takes my hand and pulls me up and to her bed. She pushes me to lie on my back and slips out of her pants. Jeez, the string looks even more amazing on her than I dreamed! She grins and starts pulling on my pants. I lift my butt to let them slide off. She throws them on the floor and crawls on top of me, sitting on my hips and bending in for a kiss. Just as it’s getting deep again, she pulls away and smirks. She reached over to her drawer. Her nipple is right on my face so I nip at it, suck on it hard. She lets out a loud “Aaaah” again and pulls away. “Naughty girl.” She says. Wiggling a pink dildo in her hand. She bends in for another, deeper kiss making me pant again. My breasts are heaving against hers. Skin pressing on skin as she moves to lie on her side right next to my side, using my left arm as a pillow. “Close your eyes now. Your turn…” she whispers. I don’t like this idea. I usually don’t enjoy masturbation or oral sex… “Think of your happy place… a sandy beach under the sun… a palm tree… sound of the ocean…” Damn she knows me well. She places wet little kisses to my neck and chest until I’m relaxed. I feel strange, like I’m about to fall asleep but also very conscious of my body. She still lies next to me. I feel the dildo touch between my breasts. She takes it to my nipple and circles it a couple of times. Then she turns the damn thing on and I gasp and let out a silent scream. Jeez! That tickles in a good way! She giggles at my reaction and moves the dildo downstairs. Imitating my earlier movements, she circles my pussy a few times before dipping into it. Inch by inch she eases the vibrating fake cock into me. In and out, in and out… as it gets into a slippery ride, she fastens the pace and her hot breath burns the skin on my neck. I’m the one whimpering now, arching my back and panting. My body tingles all over but especially everywhere that her skin touches me and my now pulsing vulva over flows with the moist. “Oh, honey…” she purrs quietly and pulls out the dildo. I sigh displeased and she giggles. She goes on all four right over me. 69? I figure. Her dripping pussy is right over my face… I pull her pillow to support my neck as I lift my head to lick her. Just as she licks me. She tastes good. Like a sweet and sour fruit. I take long indulging licks, not missing one corner of her lovely little hootch. She imitates my every move. It’s a little distracting to do both at the same time, but I’m in heaven. Soon we find a common rhythm. Just as I think it can’t get better, she turns on the dildo again and puts it inside me. She moves it in a changing rhythm, playing with my clit at the same time. For a moment there I go entirely limp and slump into the pillow to pant and moan like a wounded animal. Then she drips on me again and I pop my head up sucking her clit like it’s the most exquisite exotic fruit. I am on Palm Island, after all, aren’t I? She freezer for a moment but soon continues her efficient work. I feel my self coming. And coming. And coming. I feel dazed and tingling. She gets off from over me and lies next to me, holding my hand as we both struggle to catch our breath and try making the delight to last longer.
As we lie there calm now, She asks me if I regret. I tell her no. What ever comes of it, no. Never. I kiss her again to assure her and she glings to my neck, desperately pulling me closer. Soon I lay on top of her, holding her delicate face as we deepen the kiss. It feels desperate and sad. Like she still needs something from me. I draw circles and lines to her chest with my finger. Cup her breast and carress it. When she finally releases my mouth again, we’re panting again. I take the dildo from her hand and purr it against her thigh. Slowly getting closer. I play my tongue around her nipple again and suck on it as I push the dildo inside her and start the rhythmic movement. I lick and kiss her everywhere I can reach without breaking the rhythm. She breaths so fast it seem impossible, short little moans come with each breath, until she screams my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment